Our Property Department maintains an expertise in Property Law that covers Acquisition, Disposal, Freehold, Leasehold, Property Litigation and more.
The Property Team at Coughlan White & Partners Solicitors has Specialists in both Commercial and Residential Property Law.
Major areas of Residential Conveyancing include:
- Purchase, Sale and Refinance of new and second hand houses, Apartments and Investment properties
- Planning Law
- Co-ownership Agreements
- Family Law Arrangements
- Short term residential lettings
Our Property Team is dedicated to providing an efficient, friendly and professional service at all times and offers a competitive service to first time buyers, existing owners and investors.
Our Commercial Conveyancing Department offers advice on a wide range of services including the following:
- Acquisition, Sale and Re-financing of Commercial property
- Acquisition of sites on behalf of developers for the purposes of large scale commercial/residential schemes
- Short term and long term business lettings
- Landlord and Tenant law including the PTRB
- Acquisition and sale of retail units
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Planning issues
- Property Litigation
Please contact any of our Property Specialist Team below with your query or fill in our on-line form and we’ll call you back:
Grainne White, Managing Partner
Aoife Karney, Legal Executive
Majella McLoughlin, Legal Executive
Esther Marin, Legal Executive