Coughlan White & Partners can advise and assist in relation to the making of a Will and it cannot be emphasised how important it is to make a Will.
If you die without making a Will, then the Estate is distributed in accordance with the law which may not be your wishes.
We also offer advice in relation to your obligations to your spouse and children.
Our services include:
- Enduring Power of Attorney which gives you the power to nominate someone to look after your affairs if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Extracting Grants of Probate (when a Will is made)
- Extracting Grant of Letters of Administration (when there is no Will)
- Obligations to Spouse and Children
- Marriage breakdown and Wills
- Wards of Court
Please feel free to contact our Wills & Probate Specialist Team below should you have any queries or fill in our on-line form and we will call you back:
Michael MacCarthy, Senior Associate
Anne-Marie Dowling, Legal Advisor
Aoife Karney, Legal Executive